Top 160 WordPress Plugin

Creation & Innovation

Moderator: Moderators

Top 160 WordPress Plugin

Postby praveen-r » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 am

This one great and useful listof WordPress Plugin with detailed description and download link. I am sure that will help us a lot while developing and optimization of our WordPress based sites.
praveen-r

Re: Top 160 WordPress Plugin

Postby jay » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:41 am

Thanks Praveen, it's good to see the plugins categorized very well. All plugins are linked to wordpress.org, means such plugins can be trusted. I think it's time for wordpress.org to provide options to search by category other than just tags.
Jay M
Write Less, Do More
jay

Re: Top 160 WordPress Plugin - 5 Excellent E-Commerce Plugins

Postby praveen-r » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 am

Maybe you’ve heard about the odd plugin that allows you to sell products from your WordPress blog, but you might not know exactly what they are. Here is 5 Excellent E-Commerce Pluginsto sell your products!!
praveen-r

Re: Top 160 WordPress Plugin

Postby janalaura » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 am

praveen-r wrote:This one great and useful listof WordPress training Plugin with detailed description and download link. I am sure that will help us a lot while developing and optimization of our WordPress based sites.

That was so helpful link. I got it and i am currently reading it now. Thanks again.
janalaura

Tell us why you would like to become a WyseLabs Member: To gain more knowledge and to be part of this community

Return to Web Design